I like to write stories, although I'm too lazy to write as often as I'd like to. Still, I've managed to write a few.
Please don't save copies of my stories, and please don't send copies to friends or put them on your own web page or FTP site. These things violate my copyright, and the fact that they happen so often discourages writers from publishing on the Internet. I've seen too many good stories sold without the author's permission or consent, sometimes with the author's name removed or even with someone else's name substituted. Someday there will be some form of intellectual property protection for the Web, but until that day writers must either trust their readers or publish some other way (or not at all). As far as I know these stories aren't going anywhere and will still be here the next time you surf.
On the other hand, I don't mind if you link to my stories from your own page, or post them on your own page after getting my express permission, as Proxima did.
Some of my stories were published by DPF, when it existed. They didn't pay in money, but they would give story authors credit toward the purchase of DPF merchandise if they accepted a story.
- The Burglar
- Written in 1993 (and finally finished off in 1998), this was the first AB story I ever let anybody see. I've seen the first half around on the net (though not with my name on it), but here are both parts. I wanted to write a story in which the adult baby elements weren't central to the plot. I never sent this one to DPF.
- The Accidental Friendship
- Written in 1993 and 1994, as I recall. I sent this one in to DPF and received a note saying it needed more sex. They appear to have the idea that stories involving adults have to be "adult stories." So I added two scenes (you can probably tell which ones), and this time DPF accepted it. They never published it, however.
- The Diaper Deal
- My take on the "child kept in diapers by his parents" theme. It's not as simple as you think. Originally published serially on alt.sex.fetish.diapers in 1994 and 1995. I submitted this one to DPF, and they published it.
- North Star
- LilJennie's Fairy Tale Theater. Diapers, transformation, age regression, and furries! Written in 1997 and 1998, this one's right out of a particularly coherent daydream. DPF never got this one.
- The Oracle
- By Miki Yamuri and myself, the "Oracle" series is science fiction with physical age regression in the mix. This is the first story in the series, written in 2009.