Here are some of my essays, true stories, hopefully informative documents, and other nonfiction works.
- Started in September of 2003, here is my weblog.
- If you're fuzzy on the concepts, read What Is Infantilism?
- Getting started in infantilism on the Internet — looking for contacts and places to start? Look no further!
- Infantilism and marriage — I'm a married adult baby whose wife doesn't participate. Here's my advice, to take or leave (but please read).
- My history of infantilism — Everybody's got a story; here's mine.
- Ageplay Presentation — an educational presentation for a local BDSM group, July 29, 1998.
- The AB/DL Code. Current version: version 1.0. Also available: version 0.1 alpha, version 0.1 beta.
- What Is a Sissy? is just something I wrote, exploring my ideal role.
- My Play Information — Want your very own big diapered sissy baby? Here are some of my fantasies, expectations, likes and dislikes.
- Baby Talk Lexicon — The expanding dictionary of baby talk!
- Essay: Infantilism Is Not Pedophilia
- Essay: Infantilism And Spirituality
Articles by Others
Here are some entries from the Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices, by Brenda Love (New York: Barricade Books, 1992).
- Anaclitism, a fetish for infantile paraphernalia
- Dominance/Submission, sexual roleplaying involving power and control
- Humiliation, verbal or physical humiliation can be arousing to some under certain circumstances
- Infantilism, desire to roleplay as a baby
- Petticoat Discipline, play involving forced sissification (not directly related to infantilism but close to my heart)